Considerable Progress

We made a considerable amount of progress in the last week.

I have a basic admin dashboard up and running. I used a bootstrap template that I found here to get thing off the ground. This template includes a really flexible javascript graphing library morris.js.

There was a little bit of work involved in learning how it worked but I found the documentation to be very comprehensive and easy to follow.

Below are two images from the past match analytics view in the dashboard:

Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 19.50.49

Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 19.51.03

We also got the first bit of communication between the server side and the android app working. The user is now able to log into the app with their email and password that they created during registration.

On the android app we used http post to send the email and password to a php script which checks the email and a md5 hash of the password against the information in the database.

We’re aware that this isn’t necessarily the most secure way to handle login and we will work on a more secure way if time permits.